Thursday, December 3, 2009

Realizations Upon Awakening

You might wonder about this title. It was what came to me to use for this new blog site as I pondered the little realizations that reveal itself to me on a daily basis. It could be very small or minute thought or revelation. As an example, I always use a car or automobile as an allegory or in an analogy in comparison to our bodies. Our bodies I view as vehicles in which our consciousness navigates through the waters of life. Or to navigate on the road of life. It is amazing that people destroy the earth as well as human beings just because they don't like the "make" of a person's vehicle. I could give an example like if you were a Chrysler and the BMW or Mercedes did not like the Chrysler, the Chrysler would be destroyed. If one understands that is the same"universal consciousness" that exists inside that makes that car move.

2 comments: